Searching and Sorting Tasks – How Can You Find the Tasks That You Want?
Most of the time, people log on to SEOSPRINT in order to earn a little money. Some want to earn more, others less. This is a small way to add to your finances, a way to do remote work in your free time. The effectiveness of any type of work is directly related to how well it is organized. There are several ways to earn money on SEOSPRINT, one of them being the completing of tasks offered by various users. There are many such tasks – about 10,000 – and they are all very different.
Every implementer has his or her preferences; some like tasks that involve registration or clicking, while others want to earn money by downloading files or playing games. Some complete tasks that pay different amounts, others only do tasks that pay a lot. So in order for you to not get lost among thousands of tasks but be able to quickly choose the specific ones you’d like to do, the team at SEOSPRINT has made it possible for you to search and sort through those many choices.
Search and sort tasks
Let’s look at how to optimize the search of tasks by using the filtering and sorting tools, which significantly shorten the search time. As a result, you’ll have more opportunity to complete more tasks and increase your earnings.
In order to choose the tasks that you want to do – and not drown in a sea of different offers – it’s best to take advantage of the filtration and sorting tools.
A closer look at each filter
Go to the Earnings tab > Tasks. At the top, you’ll see “All available tasks”, and under this is a field with a magnifying glass icon and the words “Click to filter and sort tasks.” Below this are page numbers and a list of tasks.
By default, all tasks appear in a row without any sorting. In order to choose a task that suits your preference – and not drown in a sea of different offers – it’s best to take advantage of the filtration and sorting tools. To do this, click on the field with the magnifying glass icon. A form will open, and you’ll see various options for sorting tasks. Let’s look at them in detail.
The first line of the form makes it possible to sort tasks according to three criteria:
- New — You’ll only see tasks that have been posted in the past 24 hours;
- Automatic payment — If you choose this option, the only tasks that will be visible are those that pay automatically as soon as the task is completed;
- Multiplex implementation — When clicking this, you’ll only see tasks that can be done repeatedly over a certain period of time.
Not less than…$
On this line there is a slider that allows you to sort tasks by payment amount. Tasks that pay less than the number indicated on the slider will not be displayed. You can move the slider with your mouse or with the ← → keys on your keyboard.
In this field, you can choose one or several categories listed and filter out the rest.
You can choose one of four options that are listed:
- Free — in no particular order;
- By rating — tasks with the highest rating are first on the list;
- By price — the highest paying tasks are at the top of the list, and the lowest paying are at the bottom;
- By date — the newest tasks are listed first.
By task ID
Use this option to search for a specific task if you know the task ID number.
By user ID
This field allows you to select all the options from a specific user.
With this option, you can select tasks by their title or by words or expressions that are contained in the tasks. This is useful if you have forgotten the task number and user but remember the description.
With each new setting, click the “Apply” button.
If you would like to use these settings for future searches and display of tasks, you can save the specific settings. To do this, click “+ Save as…” in the lower right corner.
In the pop-up window, assign a name to your combination of settings.
You can then filter all lists of tasks with one click of a button.
Now let’s use a couple of specific examples to look at filtering and sorting settings.
Let’s say that you want to choose only new tasks that pay at least $0.05 and that involve registration or downloading files. You want to see the highest-paying tasks first.
Here’s what you do:
- Click the field with the magnifying glass icon.
- On the form that opens up, click the “New tasks” button in the first search line.
- On the second line, move the slider to the right until the numbers change to 0.05.
- In the “By category” field, click “Registration only”, “Registration with activity”, and “Download files”.
- In the “By sorting” line, click the “By cost” button.
- Complete your setting selections by clicking the “Apply” button.
That’s it. You’ve completed your selection of settings.
If you like doing the tasks from one particular user who adds new tasks every day:
- On the first line of the form for searching and filtering, click the “New tasks” button;
- вIn the “By user ID” line, enter the user ID number to see all the tasks he/she has listed in the past 24 hours;
- If you plan to complete the user’s tasks on a daily basis, follow the instructions under “Save settings”.
By using the filtering and sorting tools to search for tasks, it’s convenient and easy to find the tasks you’d like to do. When you use these options provided by SEOSPRINT, you optimize your activity and significantly reduce the time it takes to find tasks that you’d like to complete. The end result is that you can do more tasks in the same amount of time and increase your earnings.