Rules for completing tasks1. Tasks with the following resources and topics are not allowed: [list-point]
2. Do not abuse the design of the task in CAPITAL LETTERS, in bold, the same type of signs like "!!!!!!" or emoticons, emoji, pseudo-graphic elements, etc., as well as put the URL of the advertised resource in the header.
3. The task should describe in detail all the necessary actions of the contractor from beginning to end. It is unacceptable to place the terms somewhere else (via Skype, email, social networks or in personal correspondence). Having fulfilled the conditions in the task, the contractor must be sure that he will receive payment.
4. In the description of the task with the need to register or a mandatory visit to any resources, the names of all these resources should be indicated. This saves the time of the performers and the budget of the advertisers.
5. The time allotted for the assignment must correspond to the possibility of its implementation by the average performer.
6. The task category should correspond to the largest semantic part of the task, or indicate the first mandatory step in the task. If none of the categories fully characterizes the essence of the task, you should choose the category of "Other".
7. If the contractor has to spend money in order to complete the task, for example, if registration is required by means of paid SMS messages, this should be clearly indicated at the very beginning of the task.
8. Payment for the task should be made only through the mechanism of the task itself. Contractual payment or payment bypassing the project is prohibited.
9. The condition for completing an assignment cannot be connected with a “case”, for example, winning a casino, a bookmaker, a competition, or receiving a payment from highly profitable investment programs (hypes, pyramids, matrices, etc.).