1. DEFINITIONS1.1. SEOSPRINT is a service that allows users-advertisers to advertise their web resources, services and brands, and users-implementers the opportunity to earn money by viewing this advertisement and completing simple tasks. Each user can be both an advertiser and a implementer.
1.2. Account- a personal “workplace” identified and attached to the user. To create an account, you must register. One user can have only one account in the project. Advertisers or their representatives may have more than one account, if appropriate for their advertising campaigns.
1.3. Login - login to your account (workplace) using registration data (e-mail and password). Registration data is provided to the user during the registration process. It is forbidden to register using services that provide temporary e-mail addresses or SMS numbers. In case of loss of data from the account, you must use their recovery, instead of registering again.
1.4. BAN - deletion of a user account for violations of the Project Rules with the preliminary blacklisting of all personal data of the violator to prevent re-registration.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS2.1. By registering in the SEOSPRINT project, the user agrees with these Rules in full. It is forbidden to register and use the service by persons who do not agree to follow these Rules.
2.2. The project administration does not bear any responsibility for possible damage caused to you as a result of using this service.
2.3. Any user can voluntarily delete their SEOSPRINT account. Removal is possible in the absence of active balances and obligations to the referrer (if any) and referrals.
2.4. The project administration is strictly moderating the advertising placed in the project for violations of the law, principles of ethics and morality. However, the administration is not responsible for the content of the advertisements, including that which can be changed subsequently after passing the check. The project administration advocates for "clean Internet", therefore, condemns pornography, does not welcome the "garbage" on sites in the form of a large number of pop-up pop-up windows and frames.
2.5. The administration reserves the full right to add and exclude the use of various payment systems and tools in the project, based on considerations of necessity and technical feasibility.
2.6. The administration does not transfer personal information of users to third parties. Nevertheless, if it is established that the user is involved in illegal activities (including fraud, the dissemination of child pornography, etc.), the Administration reserves the right to notify the relevant authorities, with the transfer of the necessary personal data of the offender.
2.7. In the case of a BAN and account deletion, no compensation is made. Balances are reset, advertising campaigns are closed with zero budgets, referrals are released, the account is deleted physically without the right to re-register. No money back. Claims are not accepted and decisions are not appealed.
2.8. The SEOSPRINT administration does not compensate for the losses of referrer users whose referrals were deleted due to their violation of these Rules. Buying referrals on the "Referrals Exchange" or through an invitation involves a certain risk. The administration of SEOSPRINT is not responsible for referrals and cannot guarantee that the invited or purchased referral will not turn out to be a violator or inactive later.
2.9. The project automatically deletes the accounts of inactive users who have not logged into their account on the project for more than 1 year. The presence of referrals and active advertising platforms does not matter for the user.
2.10.Users are expected to be active. Referral deductions cease to accrue to the referrer if he is absent from the project for more than 30 consecutive days.
2.11. The administration does not participate in disputes between advertisers and implementers. Any user disputes, if they do not concern a violation of these Rules, are resolved by the disputing parties in person or using the built-in project mechanisms. Intervention in a dispute between a representative of the Administration is possible only at the request of the representative himself and is not mandatory.
2.12. The administration has the right to make changes to these rules, having previously notified users in the News and on the official Forum.
3. RESPONSIBILITIES OF USERS3.1. If you have questions about working in the project, the user should seek the advice of his referrer-curator (if any) by internal mail. Official sources of project information: Wiki and Forum.
3.2. A user who is a referrer (curator) should be prepared to provide consultative support to his referrals in a timely manner.
3.3. It is forbidden to use the internal mail of the project for any type of advertising, if the recipient is not the referral of the sender.
3.4. It is forbidden to send SPAM in any way possible, including internal mail or messages on the Forum. The violator's account will be banned and deleted or limited in functionality.
3.5. It is forbidden to use excessive profanity in correspondence with other users, as well as blackmail, extortion of money or bonuses. In the event of complaints from victims, the violator's account will be banned and deleted or limited in functionality.
3.6. It is strictly forbidden to use automatic wrapping programs: autoclickers, autobrowsers, etc. The use, distribution, sale or advertising of such programs is prohibited.
4. RESPONSIBILITIES OF ADVERTISERS4.2. Responsibility for the advertising information placed in the project, links and texts lies with the advertiser. Any damage, including material, associated with an incorrectly placed order, the use of broken or broken links, is not indemnified.
4.3. Advertisers who regularly violate the Advertising Policies permanently lose the ability to use SEOSPRINT for advertising.
4.4. Advertisers posting Paid Jobs are required to timely and fairly verify the completion of tasks in the "Advertiser Panel". Reports that are not approved or rejected by the advertiser within 10 days will be automatically approved by SEOSPRINT.
4.5. All advertising campaigns are subject to mandatory review by the Administration before being launched. The result of the audit is approval, a request for adjustment or blocking of the advertising platform. The maximum term for checking an advertising platform is 24 hours. You should not contact the Administration with requests to check your advertising before this deadline. Moreover, any such requests will not speed up the verification process.
4.6. It is forbidden to advertise resources:
- viruses and phishing sites/links
- sites redirected to other sites, including redirecting the source site
- destructive timer frame (surf only)
- containing pornography or erotic materials
- containing profanity and profanity
- sex shops and one-night dating boards
- LGBT community
- calling for violence, racism, nationalism, immoral behavior
- political, military and religious resources
- donation collection resources other than official foundations and help centers
- resources with elements of magic, spiritualism, occultism
- clearly deceived resources
- resources created "not for people", i.e. crammed with many affiliate programs, pop-ups, etc.
- resources requiring sending paid SMS messages
- sites that load unreasonably long due to poor hosting or an abundance of hidden affiliates
- resources that violate international law and government restrictions
5. THE BASIS FOR DELETING AND MAKING INTO THE BLACK LIST (BAN)5.1. Violation or systematic contest of the Project Rules.
5.2. Multi-account. Registration or use of more than one account in order to mislead users of SEOSPRINT, as well as not to conduct separate advertising campaigns, is strictly prohibited. It is forbidden to use the same registration data, payment details and phone numbers in more than one account. Periodic matching of IP addresses is allowed.
5.3. Use or advertising of automated wrapping tools: autoclickers, autobrowsers, accelerators, etc.
5.4. Deception of the system, hacking attempts, penetration into other people's accounts.
5.5. Blackmail of users, attempts and facts of fraud, illegal seizure and theft of funds.
5.6. Attempts and facts of money laundering, by performing a series of operations to deposit funds in one currency and withdraw in another.
5.7. Email SPAM, sending emails with a referral service link.
5.8. Fraud at work. Distribution or use of ready-made answers and reports on quests and tasks.
5.9. Actions aimed at undermining the functioning of the project, as well as their representatives. Organization of trolling and stubborn resistance of the Administration.
5.10. Intrusive attempts to place advertising that is forbidden to be shown by the Project Rules.
5.11. Appeals to the SEO Administration sprint or their representatives that are obscene or offensive.
5.12. Aiding, complicity in violation of the above paragraphs of the Rules.